JNANTIK Mayan Coffee Alternative 8oz
About the Product
- Roasted and Ground Maya Seed makes an amazing coffee alternative for those who don’t respond well to caffeine or want to enjoy a nutrient rich, caffeine-free afternoon cup!
- It is alkalizing to the body, high in nutrients our modern bodies crave (magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, etc), high in prebiotic fiber which makes our tummies rejoice, and high in tryptophan which releases serotonin and leaves us feeling happy and calm.
- This adaptogen provides a balanced, nutrient rich energy boost in the day, and calms down the nerves at night.
- EASY TO PREPARE! Just add to hot water or brew in the French Press, and then add your favorite mylk, sweetener and other superfoods to make your customized high-vibe latte.
- Jnantik means “mother” not only because the Maya Seed is so great for expecting and new mothers (natural galactagogue), but also because our company works with communities that reforest and protect the Maya Seed tree, putting the Mother Earth first!
- Wild harvested on the pristine forest floors of Jalisco, Mexico, non-GMO, Ancient Maya Superfood that is BEYOND ORGANIC. Completely vegan, paleo, keto and gluten-free!
The Maya Nut is harvested from the Maya Tree that grows in Mexico and South and Central America. This particular blend was ecologically wild harvested from an indigenous Maya community in the pristine mountains of Jalisco, Mexico and roasted and ground with love. The trees from which it grows are up to 50 years old and grow wild along the pristine creek that runs from the wildlife reserve nearby. The soil in which the trees grow is rich in nutrients and the land from which we source has such a beautiful energy about it. Although we haven't gone through organic certification yet, we consider our products to be beyond organic! Nothing is farmed, all wild harvested from happy trees, and there are no pesticide using farms nearby! The nearby community protects the trees from the practice of tree bark removal since the bark is also medicinal, but removal leads to death or damage of the tree. The ancient Mayans survived on this super food in times of famine. It can be used in anything from tortillas, bread, drinks, smoothies to ice cream! Brew, sip, enjoy and reap the benefits of this magnificent Mayan super food!
"This is the best coffee alternative that I have tried on the market!"
"Wow, this gave me a lot of energy. Are you sure there is no caffeine? I feel ready to go!"
"I can really feel the boost of energy that this gives me, one that doesn't upset my stomach or make me feel jittery. I will definitely be drinking this more often!"